Why Laser Eye Surgery?
Get ready for Life without boundaries
If you’ve been wearing glasses or contacts, you may be thinking about having laser eye surgery. After all, it’s one of the most frequently performed elective surgery in North America and it’s got a proven record of success.
Clients come to us for a wide variety of reasons, from the personal (I hate the way I look in glasses!) to the professional (my eyesight is everything in the kind of work I do) and everything in between. Here are some of the things our clients say they about why they chose life without boundaries.
- As a first responder, mistakes can cost someone their life. I need to see every detail clearly.
- I wanted to get into a career that requires perfect eyesight. Glasses or contacts weren’t an option!
- I’m in front of a computer all day. My glasses gave me eyestrain and my contacts kept drying out.
- Success without boundaries.
- I work with my hands. I don’t have time to keep cleaning my glasses and all the dust and dirt gets makes contacts impossible.
Success without boundaries
Athletics & Sports
- I need to see clearly to be the best at my sport.
- I was always worried about breaking my glasses.
- I didn’t want to buy a new prescription lens for my scuba mask.
- Sweat was getting in my eyes and causing trouble with my contacts.
- I want to focus on my game – not my eyewear.
- If I can’t see clearly, I’m more likely to get injured.
Play without boundaries
- I want people to see me, not my glasses
- I was always thinking about what I could wear with the frames I’ve got.
- I love eye makeup, but it always gave me problems with my contacts.
- Frames go out of style — I had to keep replacing them.
- I feel like I looked younger before I got my glasses. I didn’t want wear them anymore.
Style without boundaries
- I wanted to look my best at my wedding.
- I didn’t want to worry about my contacts drying out on my big day.
- I knew people will be taking my picture – I wanted to look just right.
- I put a lot of time into choosing the perfect outfit for grad. My glasses would have ruined the whole effect!
Memories without boundaries
- My toddler was always pulling off my glasses or smudging the lenses!
- When we go swimming I was concerned about how I was going to keep an eye on the kids. What if they needed help and I couldn’t see them?
- We’re so busy I don’t have time to make taking care of contacts a priority.
- I always worried about having to get up at night for an emergency. What if I couldn’t find my glasses right away?
- My grandkids are precious to me. I don’t want to miss a thing!
Family time without boundaries
Dating & Relationships
- I feel more confident without my glasses.
- Being spontaneous is important to me. I couldn’t do that knowing I’d have to deal with my contacts later.
- The last time I was in the dating game I didn’t have glasses. I wanted to feel more like I did back then.
Confidence without boundaries
Travel & Recreation
- When I’m travelling, I can’t afford to lose or break my glasses. It would be too hard to replace them!
- I like to travel light. Contact solution, prescription sunglasses, a second pair of frames just in case… that’s a lot to pack!
- I don’t want anything to hold me back – my glasses always got in the way.
- I want to see the world and every detail in it! Better eyesight makes all the difference.